Thursday, February 12, 2009

I hate noises but i love MUSICS..
I don't know how to draw but i love ARTS..
I don't understand, but i love BOOKS and i keep reading.

I'm no good at all but i appreciate FRIENDSHIP..
I can't make people laugh but i don't make them CRY...
but they do.

I hate regrets but i long for FORGIVENESS..
I love rains but i love sun shine TOO..
When i love someone, i love them till the end and never asked them to love me back even i want to.

I hate my pasts but i'm craving for the MEMORIES TO REMAIN..
I am tough but my heart can be broken into THOUSAND PIECES..
and it always does

I'm careful enough but sometimes i'm blinded by EMOTIONS..
I love being me but i can't stand MYSELF..
but i just can't hate me, am i?

I hate LIFE but i'm glad i'm ALIVE..
i just can't simply die anyway.

see me as i really am

I have flaws and sometimes i even SAD..
Even if i cried, don't see it as my WEAKNESS..
I don't know me but i will GET TO..
That's the main purpose of my EXISTENCE~

~sigh~

No comments: