Saturday, February 14, 2009

Say of her what you like,
But I know my Love's feelings,
I do not love her because she is good,
But because she is my Love,

How can you know how sweet she is?
When all you do is measure the good and the bad?
When I must let her go,
She becomes even more a part of me,
When I make she weep, I weep with her,

I,
alone have a right to judge her,
for only she, the one I love.


if it's only was wrote for me, i would be delighted.
however,this isn't the origin poem. because i forget them, not wholly but some part of it. i can't even remember who wrote this. all i know he is an indian man. i listen to this in one of my favorite movie.

so, i add some, change some, a little bit here and there.



p/s: this poem actually about a mother that loves her son more than anything else. so i change a bit, i want to make it as if, a boyfriend make this to his girlfriend, but now i think it sounds like.. very fatherly isn't it? hmph..

No comments: